Tuesday 18 August 2009

Alexandra's Quilt and Anniversary cake

This is a long time in coming,
I find I lose the confidence in blogging the more time I leave it. Also there are such amazing blogs out there, eg this one . plus my difficulties with this computer compared with the laptop, my confidence is way down there somewhere.




anyway I thought this anniversary cake was amazing, there are some very clever people out there.
Talking about clever people,Alexandra brought this amazing quilt in to show me, what a lot of work and time she has put into this, she is going to give it to a friend in France. lucky friend





1 comment:

the happy quilter said...

Love the quilt and the cake. Do you knit with it or eat it. Knitting and cake - Heaven!!
I loved the spotty buttons my DS brought for me from your shop.