Saturday 29 September 2007

Swatching again

It has been a lovely day, and as I write this it is blue sky outside the shop.


My Sister Christel and niece Rachel came too see me and we had coffee/lunch outside which was lovely.


I am trying to get this swatch right, still not ok, I am not getting my yo right, any help gratefully received. My latest being the one on the left, the mistakes seem to be repeated at the same spots in both swatches if you turn them round.


What do you think of the swatches? which swatch would be best for the kal (secret of the stole knit a long)?

4 comments:

TheKnittingBee said...

Hello Louise,

I prefer the look of the denser fabric, but that's just my own preferences showing through!

What trouble are you having with the YO - most of them look spot on to me (especially on the denser fabric) :)

Peggy said...

Both swatches look great to me. However, I think I agree with The Knitting Bee, I thin I prefer the denser one. But maybe that is because mine is more like that. Not sure what is wrong with your YOs, they seem to look fine to me.

Anonymous said...

No need to worry, your swatches look perfect! Great Job and welcome to the Secret of the Stole KAL.

N. Maria said...

The denser one really shows off nice and your yo's look great!