Monday 6 August 2007

Monday Morning Blues

I was just about to say goodmorning, then looked at the time - where does it go?




Good afternoon!!!! At last I have got the cashmere organised and ordered, and making plans to not only dye it, but make Baby Clothes with it. I sell Alpaca baby cloths which is wonderful, but I can't think of anything nicer on a baby than cashmere.




Over the weekend I knitted some more jewelry, I am finding jewelry my new 'socks' at the moment - can't put the needles down.

1 comment:

Franny said...

Can't believe how much you've changed in the last year judging by your phot on the webpage! What a fish face! HA Ha Love the page - very slick! The jewelry is amazing. What will you think of next! Shop looks fab - can't wait to visit but will probably want everything in it! Think you could call your new product a Yari. Reminds me of a sari only made from yarn! I know I am ot very imaginative! Great to be back in contact and your blog about friends was very nice and so true! Keep up the good work!