Wednesday 1 August 2007

windy wet wednesday


After a few absolutely glorious days I woke up to rain, I knew it was too good to be true. What a shame for the holiday makers.
As you can see it is dry at the moment and the barometer shows going on to fair.

At least it gives me some time to sort things out in the shop, and finish of editing the web site. Talking about the web site, what takes 1 normal human being a day is taking me about 20 to sort out the site.
On a positive note though, I am learning as I am going along and can only get faster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across your website. Was very impressed. All the best with it and your shop.Susan and Sarah

Pollianicus said...

Hi there

Just visited your shop today on a miserable day in August. As always Orla and I were made very welcome and as always I left with a bag of goodies.

Love your shop and site and good luck with the blog.

Do let me know if you need any help.

All the best

Lucy & Orla