Tuesday 7 August 2007

For Auld Lang Syne

Friends, where would we be without them.

I have just the best of friends, they are very patient, understanding, kind. When I don't contact them for ages because of whatever is going on in my life, we pick up the threads of our lives and carry on as if the chasm of time has never existed.

Thank you friends xxxx

Today someone was asking if I would do a jewelry workshop on line, what do you think? would anyone else be interested.

What do you think of this sock yarn made into this wonderful baby set?

Its lovely isn't it? A lady called Marga knitted it and she is knitting some of the same but in a local Alpaca Yarn plain knit, then when I get it in, in some cashmere, can't wait.

Tomorrow I will show you how my Alpaca scarf is getting on.

No comments: