Wednesday 22 August 2007

Camera Lament

I know I haven't had my camera for long at all. for about 2weeks, but I am lost without it. I would love to show photos on the site, you would have thought that my ever loving little sis would have made sure when she gave me her cast off camera that she would have given me a decent one!!!!!!! Seriously though, I have two of the best sisters in the world who are both kind and supportive, both in my life and the projects that I take on.
If I had my camera I would have shown you the view from my chair in the shop, it is lovely, corn fields (although the corn has been a little flattened with all the wind and rain)and blue sky.
If I had my camera I would have taken a photo of the necklace that I have just finished.
If I had my camera I would have taken a photo of the scarf knitted from the fashion yarn that just arrived yesterday It is what I call a silly scarf made using 15mm needles.
If I had my camera......................
If I had my camera.....................
If I had my camera...........................

1 comment:

Artis-Anne said...

LOL ,IF only you had your camera I would LOVE to see :)
You are so lucky to have sisiters . I always wanted one but I had four brothers instead, but they are still lovely in a boy way !!!