Sunday 19 August 2007

Rain rain go away come again when we need you

Its like winter here,
Can you believe the summer we have had.
When I go home, I am going to light the fire, open a bottle of wine, have a glass, get out some knitting and listen to an audio bookor watch an old film--mmmmmmmmmmmm
Stuart is away for the day driving people round Loch Ness.
We had people staying with us for B&B last night and they were going to go diving today but they would have been disapointed.
Although I can think of nothing nicer than being nice and cozy watching a rough sea at St Abbs

4 comments:

Artis-Anne said...

Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog. As you say so much to do :)
We have had a rare day of sun here in North Wales today , hope its better with you up there too :)

Kath said...

What a lovely looking shop you have! And such a fantastic location for your photo shoots! I agree that it's been a lousy summer and envy you your fire and glass of wine! So nice to be snuggled in front of a fire knowing the weathers all rough and horrible outside!

Artis-Anne said...

Ohhhh !! I have been nosy and see you have a shop and sell the most gorgeous things too. Love the throws and you sell cashmere anad other yummy yarns ?
I have bookmarked you and will be back ;-)
We visit Scotland every year and must make sure we come your way soon .

florencemary said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!

Your shop looks wonderful, as does Moondance Wools. I'm so tempted to buy but I've bought so much yarn recently that I've got to stay strong and resist (for the moment, that is!).

I know what you mean about the weather - we've lit a log fire for the past two evenings - cozy, but crazy for August.

And my opportunist self can't resist a competition! 'Inca Dream' for the name of your new alpaca shawl...?