Friday 30 December 2011

lost and found photos of trip to oban

My Friend Haydee had booked a weeks holiday in Oban so i thought I would gatecrash and spend a couple of days with her -I have family in Oban and on Seal and thought I could kill two birds with one stone ;0)

Haydee came into the shop today and I asked her why I didn't have any photos of Oban and she said I was too busy laying on pavement ....( my parking ticket blew out of my hand and went right under the car .... well you can imagine the rest, Haydee wanted to get another ticket BUT i was determined... I did get it in the end) .....spending time chatting to my family (we had to do this in the chocolate shop... I recommend their chocolate fondue..mmm.....we also had to go to my cousin,s restaurant The Seafood Temple ....ranked no 1 out of 46 restaurants in Oban on Trip advisor-- well done cuz)

Anyway we noticed info about the Seafari, so we went on the wild life trip and then went on another trip to the Corryvrecken. Fabuuuulous

here are a few pics
Easdale - where we got the boat

Haydee

what a privilege to be there at the right time to see these wonderful creatures
then on to the Whirlpools, it was totally amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzziiiiiiiiing






we then got the ferry to Easdale Island
Should we then go to Paris? Basra? maybe Sydney? or.............................
I took a long time to make up my mind!!!
yes you guessed it The Pub won......... anyway I had a pint........of...........Squat Lobsters
near the ferry we saw these two love birds
no wonder i couldn't use the phone


Back to the car (well i had my rusty old clapped out van but thought this looked better)



what a wonderful day


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice photos. I wish I could also go for rib trip oban too and see those dolphins!