Thursday 29 December 2011

Dec 29th

I have been going through photos on my phone and found these two pictures of my niece modelling a couple of jumpers we have in the shop. I think she is wasted working in one of Londons' top law firms. She could be earning peanuts as a model.

just a pair of wrist warmers made out of aran wool

these photos I took today, it has been a lovely day after the very stormy weather yesterday and through the night



fingerless mitts knitted out of the glorious Mirasols Akapana which is extremely soft made up of 65% baby Llama, 25% meino wool & 10% Donegal. In between other knitting I am knitting a headband/ear warmers to match




this photo is the aran swing coat that is a free pattern on our web site, i thought the colours seemed to be just right

No comments: